Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Blindfolded Self-Portrait Contest

So today Audrey and I decided we wanted to do something messy and outdoors. I say outdoors because it was so nice out today and my allergies indoors were killing me....

Anyways, we came up with a contest - who could paint a better self-portrait... blindfolded (and outdoors). Enjoy the show and tell us who you think painted the picture with the most resemblance by voting on the poll on the right side of the page... you'll find it.



In case you didn't see the portraits well enough, we've got some pics:


This here is Audrey's self portrait.




And this one's Emily's. It came out sideways and I have no idea why... so turn your head to the right so the face is on the left side of the paper... if there is a face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!